Sunday, November 23, 2008

November 23, 2008

I don't know how I did it, but I did it, yes, I did it. I don't know how I did it but I did it, yes I did !!! (My Fair Lady) Yep, I figured out I have 2 blogs with different addresses. So this will be my blog from now on.
Since Dave is now in a singles bishopric with meetings that start at 1, I am here in the quiet solitude of my home with no housework to be done, well, it is Sunday, and nowhere to go till then, I decided I was going to work on this blog until I figured out why I couldn't get to where I wanted to be to post. So I went to Tara's blog and clicked on mine and.....my dashboard came up with a spot to post. I can't believe it. There it was. So, 9 months after my first post, here I am. I know I ain't gonna write books like Penny does, even though that is good, I will try to post every week or so and maybe even a few pictures. But I do dislike, hate, having to learn how to do new stuff. But I shall. (We've been watching too many movies lately.)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Good! I know I hate learnign new things too. Welcome to the blogging world... the facebook world is easier :)love ya